This is the recipe for Fried Rice. Fried rice originates from China and is made typically from cold leftover rice and leftover ingredients.
- Heat a wok until it’s smoking hot. Beat the eggs and scramble with some oil.
- Set aside the scrambled eggs for later use.
- Heat some oil in a wok. Stir fry the day old rice and season with some light soy sauce and salt. Stir fry until the soy sauce is evenly distributed.
- Add in the BBQ pork and continue to stir fry.
- Add in the bite size pineapple pieces.
- Add in the peas and the scrambled eggs. Stir fry until all the ingredients are well mixed and the rice is slightly dry.